Hey, y’all! Today I am over-the-moon because I have been nominated for my second blogging award: The Mystery Blogging Award! The lovely Valerie from Southern Belle in the West recently nominated me and I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for thinking of me; your support means the world to me! Please be sure to check out Valerie’s blog as it’s the bomb.com! Another reason I am excited about receiving this award is because it was created by one of my favorite blogging pals, Enigma, from Okoto Enigma’s Blog. Enigma and I have gotten to know each other quite well over the past few months and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed watching her blog grow. She created The Mystery Blogging Award to showcase inspiring and passionate bloggers. Right! Let’s get started…
Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share and link to your best post(s)
3 things about yourself:
- I have a cute little Peugeot 307cc convertible and her name is Francesca!
- I am starting my level 2 QCF/NVQ in Health & Social Care this month. Once I finish, I hope to get my level 3 then level 4 in Positive Behavior Support (PBS).
- Even though I’m from Florida, I’ve never been to any attractions in Orlando (Disney, Universal).
Questions from Valerie:
- What are you proudest of so far (life, blog, anything)?
I am most proud of the fact that after working hard to earn my degrees, I am now working in mental health and helping people. I went through a quarter-life crisis after I finished uni and was stagnant for about 2 years. Now, I am thankful I am learning every day and developing applied psych skills.
- If you could ask for anything in life, what would it be?
I would ask for a healthy relationship with my father. My mom passed away a few years ago so he’s the only parent I have left, but he doesn’t want anything to do with me. In 2011, I told him about Martyn and my intentions to come to Wales and he stopped talking to me. I have reached out numerous times with no avail.
- What is one goal you have for this year?
To pay off all my debts! Last year I had to go back to the States due to visa issues and I wasn’t working. I have created a budget and I should be debt free by the end of the year if I stick to it!
- What is one thing you would love to learn or master this year?
I would love to learn how to better manage challenging behavior at work. The first few times I’ve experienced incidents, I’ve gotten heightened myself and even cried. Now, I am better and maintaining composure, but only experience will help me learn how to handle and cope with incidents of challenging behavior.
- Weird question: If given the chance, would you travel to Mars?
I genuinely am not sure if I would go to Mars. Part of me is always up for new experiences; I’ll try anything once. However, I am also a planner; since I have no knowledge about what life would be like, I’m not sure I could commit.
- Claire from ClaireLouiiseXO
- Shaienna Monique from Shaienna Monique: The Blog
- Lydia from Mademoiselle Women
- Tiffany from Food and Other Loves
- Lola from Lolita Bonita
- Jenn from Jenn the Aries
- Britt from Alternatively Speaking
- Jordanne from The Life of a Glasgow Girl
- Becca from Becca’s Love for Life
- Jess from Snaps & Slap
- Sophia from Sophiaaaxo
- Lynz from The Cat Mother Chronicles
Questions for my Nominees:
- If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- If you had your own show, what would be the theme song?
- Weird question: When do you start your Christmas shopping?
Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better. I would like to thank Valerie again for nominating me for The Mystery Blogger Award! I look forward to reading posts from my nominees.
If you’re new to my blog, please check out my 2 favorite posts: